Thursday, May 1, 2014

Mixing Prints

Happy Thursday! It's almost Friday and I couldn't be more excited for the upcoming weekend. Its going to be full of activities! So Im definitely looking forward to it. 
I was playing around with this raffia belt after I used it for the jumpsuit the other day and I loved the way it looked with this adorable, perfect for this heat, romper. When mixing prints, try to keep at least some similar colors even if they might be different tones. For example, here I kept the coral color in the romper and just amped it up a bit with the brighter coral of the belt. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

XOXO,
Isa

























Romper: D-Luxe Boutique
Belt: BCBGMaxazria (old)
Shoes: Shoedazzle (old) (similar)
Bracelet: The Way We Are
Ring: vintage
Sunglasses: Isaac Mizrahi (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment