Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Floral Obsession Continued

Yes, Yes I know, floral overload lately but whats summer without bright flowers and easy breezy fabrics. The great thing about floral prints is they can be easily transitioned into fall and winter. Making any floral piece in your closet worth gold! Another great thing about floral prints is they usually house an array of colors making it easy to accessorize. Like this cute little romper. Perfect for summer and the heat. Easily dressed down with some gladiator sandals or dressed up with heels.
I don't normally wear a lot of purple, but these fringe shoes jumped out at me when I saw them. The fringe mixed with the studs just put me in a happy place! I didn't want to add too much jewelry given all the colors and the built in necklace on this particular romper. Happy Wednesday!

XOXO,
Isa




















Romper: Vintage (similar)
Belt: Vintage
Purse: Vince Camuto
Shoes: Shoedazzle (on sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment