Thursday, March 6, 2014

Nudes and Leopard

Well, its not quite Friday yet but almost there. There's a Thunderstorm and a Tornado warning going on right about now so I figured coffee and blogging would be my best solution to cabin fever. Especially while the kids nap (doesn't happen too often!) This post is all about adding just a tad bit of edge to an otherwise simple outfit. You can never go wrong with boyfriend jeans and a nude or white blouse, or have too many for that matter. I added some edge to this simple look with these leopard heels and added a pinch of color with the belt. I have to say these heels are surprisingly comfy. It really has a lot to do with the thick heel. It's a big trend right now and looks great with any outfit. And helps you walk a little more stable for daytime looks as oppose to the good old stilettos. Now please don't misunderstand me, I LOVE my stilettos! But sometimes certain days call for a more sturdier heel! 

XOXO,
Isa









Blouse: Zara (here)
Jeans: Target (yes, I said Target)
Heels: Report Signature via Shoedazzle (here and on sale)
Bag: Vintage Louis Vuitton
Belt: Kohls
Rings: H&M
Necklace: Mini Audrey (my all time favorite necklace)

No comments:

Post a Comment