Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pretty in Pastels

Good Morning lovelies! I hope everyone is having a great week. I haven't had too much time lately to work on posts but I'm trying my hardest to get them out to you. My biggest problem is not having a photographer. So with that said, lets go straight into todays post. Spring is here! And of course its time to bust out the light pinks, mints, baby blues, etc. I love this time of year. Primarily because its not scorching hot down here in the Keys. It's a nice 85 degrees! LOL If you consider that nice. Remember we don't exactly get the four seasons.
Anyways, Every piece I am wearing here has been sitting in my closet for at least a year. I'm big on restyling items. I believe in getting your moneys worth! These Betsey Johnson shoes I've actually had for about 8 years! Can you believe that?? Proof that trends always make their way back! I aways thought of getting rid of them but always hesitated. Yes, its a good idea to clean out your closet every now and then but if your hesitating with one piece, keep it!!!
Next week, I will be showcasing some items from new boutiques right here in the Keys! So excited about those! Make sure to look out for them!

XOXO,
Isa















Top: LC by Lauren Conrad for Kohls
Skirt: Zara (sold out) (similar)
Purse: Justfab
Shoes: Betsey Johnson (old)
Necklace: Ell and Emm (old)
Bracelets: Ell and Emm, Charlotte Russe, Love Always Couture & Beauty Mark Miami
Flower Ring: Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment