Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Sunday

Good Morning! Hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday and weekend. I have to say I had a nice one and I actually got my hubby to take blog pictures for me! Woo Hoo for me!!! He's usually not so into it so I feel like I accomplished something. (LOL)
Yesterday was a beautiful day and of course with it being Easter and all, we all go out of our way to dress up a little bit. I wanted to be comfortable so I chose this loose fitting ivory dress (love the feminine ruffles at the bottom) and of course had to cover up a little bit with this gorgeous floral kimono which I got at a local outlet for 9.99! I found it to be such a versatile piece. Works great as a beach coverup too! And it adds a soft feminine element to any simple outfit. These minty fresh wedges pulled the whole look together and really brought out the colors in the kimono. If you haven't noticed, I'm very into pastels this Spring so I try to incorporate into my outfits as much or as little as possible. 
Have a great week!

XOXO,
Isa













Dress: Lulus (similar)
Kimono: Bealls Outlet
Necklace: Beauty Mark Miami
Shoes: Just Fab (here)
Blush Stone Ring: Southern Tropics Boutique (here)
Watch: Betsey Johnson (old)
Clutch: Aldo (old)

Happy Easter! From my family to yours!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment