Friday, November 15, 2013

VS Pajama Review

Good Morning and Happy Friday! This week I received a pair of Victorias Secret PillowTalk Pajamas and it felt like Christmas came early! I'm not big on pajama pants because I feel like they don't allow me to move around freely at night so I prefer shorts to sleep in but when I tried these on, I was in heaven. These pants are ridiculously soft! It feels like your not wearing anything! And they don't make me hot at all. Which is something I look for in pajama pants. I always end up taking them off in the middle of the night because I get too hot and these did no such thing!
They have a bunch of different prints for you to choose from and they come with a cute tank. I can't do the big pajama shirts because again, I feel restricted moving around while sleeping. So these tanks are perfect and oh so soft just like the pants. I think I want them in every print! LOL Did I mention they have slippers to match?! And just like the rest of the set, they're super soft and comfy. 
Oh and FYI, for a limited time, the slippers are free with the purchase of the pajamas. Offer code: SWEETDREAMS.
Also, they're giving away 2 secret reward cards with a $10 purchase and each one is worth at least $10. So you're technically getting $20 off the PJ Sets. I think that's a pretty good deal. They make great gifts. And who doesn't love getting pajamas?! Happy Shopping!

XOXO,
Isa


No comments:

Post a Comment