Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Summer Holiday

Hey guys! I'm so excited about this outfit! I used this romper so much throughout the summer. It's so comfy and easy to slip into. I recently got this Gianni Bini sequin blazer and I seriously want to wear it with everything! So I threw it on top of this romper and added my fave satin yellow pumps for a more glitzy look and here is the result. One of my fave outfits to date. Love anything with sequins this holiday season so pick a great piece and stick with it. It'll take your wardrobe far! This is a perfect example of how easy it is to turn your summer outfits into fall and holiday ready looks. Recycle…you save money this way! LOL Not that I can't find excuses to go shopping but sometimes when your in a hurry, grabbing an old item and revamping it with something new, gives it a total makeover! I highly suggest you go through your closets and play around with what you already have and you'll be surprise how easy it is to look like your wearing something new where in reality, you're wearing an item you've had forever. Try it and let me know how it goes. Seriously, I want to hear everyone's stories so make sure to comeback and share or post on Instagram and tag me here. Have a great day!!!

XOXO,
Isa














Floral Romper: Charlotte Russe (not available but try this one)
Jacket: Gianni Bini (not available) (similar)
Shoes: Zara (sold out) (similar)
Clutch: Zara (sold out) (similar)
Necklace: Beauty Mark Miami
Bracelets and Rings: Lulu's, BrinaBox, Hautelook, Justfab, The Way We Are

No comments:

Post a Comment