Monday, December 9, 2013

Flower Power

It's been a while since my last post. Unfortunately, I've been super busy with so many things going on that I hardly even have time to sleep. My body doesn't even rest when I sleep. It's constantly running and thinking of all the things I need to do, like a blog post! LOL 
I wore this outfit a couple of weeks ago (just haven't had a chance to post it). I love everything about this dress. You can make so many outfits out of it. I actually wore it on Thanksgiving morning for mass with pumps and a coat (yup, you heard correctly) because it was in the 50's but I had to take it off inside and when mass finished, well, it was pointless to put it back on. But atleast I enjoyed it for a whole hour! But anyways, then I turned the dress into a date night ready look by adding metallic sandals and a ribbon to accent the waist and show a little leg! Floral prints transition well into any season with just some simple adjustments. 

Have a beautiful day!

XOXO,
Isa














Dress: Lulus
Necklace: Lookbook Store
Shoes: Shoedazzle (similar)
Clutch: Zara
Rings and Black Bow Bracelet: Love Always Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment