Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Denim and Stripes

Today I'm styling my fave chambray top with a good old striped mini. This top has got to be one of the best Target purchases ever! Yes I said Target! I wear it with everything, dressed up or down! It's amazing how far one top can take you with some imagination and inspiration. This striped mini skirt was part of my birthday outfit 2 years ago and continues going strong. I love the colors and the cut. Look for a mini that hugs your body nicely but doesn't suffocate it! LOL And one with lots of colors gives you endless options. Have great week!

XOXO,
Isa

















Top: Target (similar)
Skirt: BCBGMaxazria (similar)
Shoes: LAMB (similar)
Clutch: Ninewest (on sale here)
Glitter Belt: Gap (similar)
Necklace: Beauty Mark Miami
Bracelets: Love Always Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment