Monday, December 16, 2013

Once Upon A Time...

Good Morning Loves! I apologize for my lack of posts but its just been hectic around my house with so many things going on. But I have lots of fun stuff for you this week. Let's start the week off with some sparkle! I am in love with these sparkly flats as they are perfect for the holiday season…and in my opinion every other season! This little Cinderella T-shirt I got at the Disney store for our trip to Disney World in November. I love the quote "A pair of shoes can change your life!" and Cinderella if animated proof! LOL Well, maybe not change your life (although I believe in some situations yes) but it can definitely add some sassiness and confidence to your walk. So make sure to always walk confident as it may be the day that your shoes might change your life!!!

Have a beautiful and sparkly day!

XOXO,
Isa












T-Shirt: The Disney Store
Jeans: Abercrombie (sold out) (similar)
Flats: Zara (sold out) (similar and similar)
Necklace: Zara (no longer available) (similar)
Denim Jacket: LC by Lauren Conrad for Kohls (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment