Friday, December 20, 2013

Feminine and Festive

Happy Friday! For me, Its a very happy Friday. Finally done with all the school activities and the baking and prepping etc. Now I just can't wait to see my kids faces when they open their gifts. It truly is priceless! 
Have I mentioned lately that I am in love with full skirts??? And a tulle one?? Even better! You can pair anything with a full skirt. From a denim blouse, to a simple tshirt. Add heels and head out the door. I wanted to add some edginess to this oh so feminine color, so I chose a leopard blouse for some texture. Ankle strap shoes are great for any outfit so make sure you have a pair in your closet. You won't stop using them!

Have a great weekend!

XOXO,
Isa













Top: Target (here)
Skirt: Comme Toi (similar)
Necklace: Zara (sold out)
Bracelet: Brina Box
Clutch: Aldo (old)
Shoes: Charlotte Russe (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment