Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Aztec Hot!!!












I promised I wouldn't babble on going forward, so I'm going to keep this post short and sweet!
It's HOT!!! We know it and we definitely feel it. And when you're on the go, it's hard not to break a sweat (especially when your buckling and unbuckling car seats). So I put together this soft and breezy outfit to keep cool in this 90 degree weather. Go for shorts with bold prints and colors and neutralize with a simple flowy top. I chose these high waisted Aztec print (so trending right now) shorts and this flowy chiffon top from The Closet Boutique in Miami, (which can be used with the bottom layer tucked in) and these neutral flats for comfort from yeswalker.com (2 for $30!!!). for the more darning momma, go for a bright wedge to elongate those legs. Being 5'1", I almost always choose the wedge. I like then air up there better! (lol) 
Unless ofcourse I know I''ll be running around more than usual, which almost always happens anyways. But I just deal with it...and my way of dealing with it is that I always keep extra (lightweight) flats or sandals in my purse. Yes, my purse, not the car...because if I'm in the middle of a mall or something, I need accessibility. And my car won't do that for me at that particular moment. Just a little tip in case you want to be daring but feel you may need comfort half way through your day.

Have a gorgeous and fabulous day and make sure to keep cool!

Much Love,
Isa

Top: The Closet Boutique (Check them out on IG @theclosetbtq)
Shorts: Drop Boutique in Miami Lakes
Flats: yeswalker
Wedges: justfab 
Necklace: Palest Pink 
Purse: Last years christmas gift but obviously from Micheal Kors
Bracelets: A mix from Charlotte Russe, Palest Pink and Hautelook 
 

1 comment:

  1. i bought 4 flat from yes walker for work i hope they are comfortable.

    ReplyDelete