Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mama! Mia Maxi!

I don't know about some of you, but I know I used to be afraid of maxi dresses. Why you ask?? Well, sometimes if its too hot...it's hot everywhere!!! I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about and really, truthfully...you can relate. Don't deny it! Embrace it like the strong, stylish woman you are! LOL
As you can tell by my latest outfit selection, I faced my fears! Thanks to this beautiful breezy (slight) Hi Lo Maxi dress. It has a great neutral color making it easy to accessorize. By choosing a neutral color, you are expanding your horizons for different looks and color combos all built around that one dress. For this look, I chose a denim vest (one of my favorite pieces) to add some layers and these great and super comfy, chunky cork heels. The array of colors in the floral print makes the shoe really pop and just like the dress, easy to accessorize. Being a mom of 3, I'm all for easy and breezy! I chose to go with layered gold necklaces and some bold white bracelets to finish off the look. (I usually don't wear many rings because I end up taking them off thanks to mommie duties or they're taken off for me by my kids! Bracelets tend to come off as well but do last longer than the rings! LOL)

Keep it breezy!
Have a beautiful and fabulous day!
Isa



Maxi Dress: DKNY Jeans (via Hautelook)
Denim Vest: Charlotte Russe
Sunglasses: Cole Haan (via Hautelook)
Gold Necklaces: Beauty Mark Miami
Shoes: Chinese Laundry (via Hautelook)
Bracelet Set: Beauty Mark Miami
Purse: Vintage

1 comment: