Monday, July 29, 2013

Friday Blues...Cured!!!

Good Morning!!! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! I sure did! If you read my previous post on Friday, you know I was a little bored and didn't have much to do or much planned for that matter. Well, I'm living proof that positive thinking and feeling good about yourself goes a long way! I totally felt like getting dressed and fixing up my hair even though I had nowhere to go. Well, things took a dramatic turn when my hubby showed up early from work. Of course he asked where I was going, which I responded, nowhere just waiting for you! HAHA Well, living in the Florida Keys, it only takes us minutes to jump on the boat and head out into the ocean! We met up with our neighbors at a nearby sand bar, and had an AMAZING time! I know you may think, what does that have to do with dressing up?! Well, if I would've stayed moping around the house and not taken the initiative to make myself feel better, maybe my day would not have gone as well! And not only did my weekend start great thanks to my positive thinking but it ended on Sunday just the same way, except this time with some of our great family and friends!
Again, positive thinking goes a long way!!!
Here are some pictures of our fun filled afternoon! Needless to say, the kids had a blast and were exhausted at the end of the day!
Happy Monday!
Love,
Isa
P.S. Don't forget...Positive Thinking! Keep it in mind throughout the rest of the week!
XOXO
 Super excited to head out!







 Having a blast pushing their brother off!

 Love those smiling faces!!!





 "I'm the king of the world!!!" LOL



 Officially exhausted!



 Back Home from an amazing day!



No comments:

Post a Comment