Tuesday, September 24, 2013

In Living Colors

I don't know about all of you, but I can't believe October starts next week. It's crazy how fast the years are going by. Sometimes we look back and think, where did the time go?! That is why we should always "seize the moment" and tackle whatever project you've been contemplating to begin now before it's too late. Go for it! You never know what the outcome will be until you actually put forth an effort to try. Like the famous quote goes, "Life is like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get." Haha, I had to! Just because it's so true! I never expected my life to have turned out the way it has, and boy do I still have lots of chocolates to open. So go ahead and open yours up today! Don't waste anymore time!
I wanted to do a colorful outfit post to demonstrate how fun it can be playing around with different pieces. This outfit is all about color! And They're all pieces I've had in my closet for quite some time excluding the bag which is a couple months new. Cobalt is a big color trend that has yet to disappear. It is a must have in any girl's closet. Choose a basic piece, like these or these that are both inexpensive under $25. Add an ivory blouse, or a printed blouse if you're more of a rebel like me (LOL), and start throwing on the accessories to accent the colors in the blouse. This includes a bold handbag and a chunky necklace. You can neutralize the look with some nude heels or flats for the everyday errand running mommma! Happy Tuesday!

Xoxo,
Isa









Top: LC by Lauren Conrad for Kohls
Colored Denim: Abercrombie (try)
Necklace: Juicy Couture (old)
Sunglasses: Prada (old)
Shoulder bag: Vince Camuto (try)

No comments:

Post a Comment