Friday, September 27, 2013

These shoes were made for rocking!

Good Morning and Happy Friday! It's been quite a hectic day for me with the kids. I've been trying to finish this post since early morning and I just haven't been able to get away from my "mommy" duties. Which, if I may add, are first before anything! It's been crazy having my oldest home sick today and yes he is actually sick, with some type of stomach bug (so you can imagine the cleaning that has been happening here today) and not faking it. I'm a pro at detecting lying and fake sickness! I must admit I did almost send him to school thinking he was exaggerating. I sure am glad I didn't because I don't think his classmates would have ever looked at him the same! LOL So after picking up the middle one from school and after groceries, post office and some other errands, we're finally all home and calm so I decided to take some time fro myself. I think I deserve it!
I'm sure your wondering why I chose this particular title. Well, I'm completely in love with these shoes and the outfit as a whole! Sometimes as mothers, we lose sight of ourselves and focus only on our family and our duties to our families. But we must remember that we are important as well. Our families need us in many different ways therefore we need to feel good and happy so that we may take care of them to our fullest abilities. And trust me, they will notice when you are happy so show them you feel good about yourself! These shoes are the epitome of girly girl! I truly feel like Cinderella when I put them on! Not to mention they are extremely comfortable! Pumps work for any season and can be worn so many different ways. Invest on your favorites and wear them year round!
Full skirts in any length are a big trend this season. Just make sure not to go too short and be particular when choosing one. Some have some thick textures so they are not as flowing...meaning they can stand up more in the back causing you to play "peak-a-boo". And let's not forget this gorgeous blouse! It's so sweet and romantic! (I sound like I'm talking about a man! LOL) Lace and crochet are beautiful fabrics and can give any look, no matter how casual, a dash of elegance. 
I chose to mix some prints with the skirt and the clutch but with something a little simple as to keep the look elegant and classy. Don't be afraid to mix your prints, just make sure to keep it harmonious. They should be prints that compliment each other. 
Have a marvelous weekend!

XOXO
Isa












Blouse: E's Closet
Skirt: Maison Blanche via Hautelook (similar)
Satin Pumps: Zara
Clutch: Zara (got on sale for 19.99, no longer available but try this or this)
Vintage style earrings: Aldo (try these)
Ring: Vintage 

No comments:

Post a Comment