Friday, September 20, 2013

Where's (chic and trendy) Waldo?!

Good Morning and Happy Friday! I'm extremely excited the weekend is finally here and I get to relax a little. Weekdays are so hectic for me with the kids that when the weekend comes, I'm drained! I wanted to end this week with something that actually turned out a lot more fun than what it was supposed to be. I've been having a lot of fun lately, playing "dress up" if you will and I've honestly surprised myself with the variation I have in my closet. Sometimes if we take just a little bit of time and actually put some different pieces together, you might surprise yourself with the amount of outfits you can pull off with just a couple of pieces. I'm working on a little compilation of my favorite timeless pieces that almost every girl has in her closet and will be showing you how to style them for "now" events and from season to season. That will be coming up sometime next week or after. So look for that! But in the meantime, while I put all this together, I played around with these coral pants I've had for about 2 years now and this cute little striped crop top I got a couple of weeks ago for 7.95! And the shoes are from Shoedazzles end of summer sale a couple of weeks ago for $15! Total outfit cost including necklace is $53!!! Besides the price, I loved the way the whole outfit came together and notice how I used minimal jewelry. Since the top and pants (even the shoes) were in itself overpowering, less jewelry kept this look classy and still bold and powerful! I played around with my hair as I am still trying to master the fishtail braid so I came up with this messy and tangled look. Not the best but it worked for me and I liked it. As soon as I get that fishtail braid down packed, I will share with you guys. 
Oh and let me not forget to explain the Where's Waldo reference. It wasn't supposed to look like that but as my sister snapped away, she made a point to tell me that I looked like Where's Waldo! I looked at myself and thought, Wow, Waldo is a style icon in the dark! LOL I love my Where's Waldo look and hope you guys do too! Happy Shopping and have a great weekend!

XOXO
Isa












Striped Crop Top: Love Culture
Coral Slouchy Pants: Forever 21 (similar)
Metallic Pumps: Shoedazzle (similar and on sale) (similar)
Infinity Necklace: Beauty Mark Miami
Cross Necklace: Vintage (similar)
Ring: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment