Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Skort

What a long day!!! I was finally able to sit for some me time. I honestly thought it would be a lot easier when school started now that 2 out of my 3 boys are in school but it has been a major pain and cuts into my day since one gets out at 1:30pm and the other at 3:30pm. So I basically go back and forth to the school all day long! Oh well, let me stop complaining and embrace my beautiful life!
Now let's talk a little skort talk. I know you're probably thinking, really that again?! Yes, that again! If you haven't had the pleasure of actually meeting her in person, you should! LOL This skort is super comfortable and oh so versatile. There's just an endless abundance of outfit options for all seasons! Did I mention it's affordable and that it comes in various colors?! They actually just brought out some printed ones with their newest collection. So get one, or two or three...heck get them all if you can! LOL Pair it with flats for a comfy out and about look, or wedges or pumps for a chic night out look! I'm telling you, the possibilities are endless! This is a must have piece in every closet. 
Today I paired my skort with this printed BCBGMaxAzria blouse I purchased last year. It's soft, cute and cool! And ofcourse my go-to nude T-Strap wedges that I can wear all day and night!
So the moral of this post is, this skort is everything! Happy Shopping!

XOXO,
Isa








 Being a little peeping tom...if only I was a little bit taller so I could actually look over the wall! LOL
Blouse: BCBGMaxazria
Skort: Zara
Clutch: DSW
Wedges: Aldo
Sunglasses: Cole Haan

No comments:

Post a Comment