Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Naughty by Floral

After all the rain we had on Monday, I had major cabin fever! So I met my bestie yesterday for brunch and some chit chatting at the mall. I definitely needed some girl time. It's hard to get that sometimes, so whenever we have a chance, I'm all over it! Before I head out in search of costumes for my little monsters, I wanted to share this outfit with you guys. 
I know it's still hot, but this sweater is light and airy especially with the tulip open back that gives it a bit of an edge as opposed to a regular ole sweater. One of my favorite colors is this particular cobalt blue because it's so sophisticated and can be paired with so many colors! I chose these floral leggings I got at Target for $8 quite some time ago, for a fun print and added a neon clutch for even more color drama. And the highlight of this outfit...these gorgeous shoes!!! I must tell you, they are amazingly comfortable and oh so chic! The espadrille platform mixed with the sequin heel is genius because it allows you to dress them down or up. The espadrille lets you pair with jeans and a tee for a day look and the sequins lets you shine bright for a night look. I also wanted to mention this double ring set I got from Lulu's. It is currently my "crushing on" item. You can wear them different ways and they're just so cute!
Happy Hump Day and enjoy the rest of your week!

XOXO,
Isa









Sweater: Blu Pepper (via Hautelook)
Floral Leggings: Target
Clutch: Nine West
Necklace: Hautelook
Ring Set: Lulu's

No comments:

Post a Comment