Friday, October 11, 2013

Black and White Basics

Friday is here! I'm sure everyone is as excited as I am! I've had a very long week and I am quite exhausted. Looking forward to not having to wake up early and run around like a mad woman getting everyone ready for school for the next 3 days. I haven't been able to post much and I apologize for that. I haven't even been able to finish my Summer in Fall Favorites Part 2. I promise that will be up on Monday without fail! I have such fun stuff to share with you guys. 
Let's get to todays outfit post. Simple and basic with a pop of color. I'm wearing a basic black tank from BCBGMaxazria that is ultra soft and comfy. It doesn't even feel like you have anything on. So it's still quite hot down here for pants. I wore some the other day and almost melted my life away. I went for my fave chiffon black shorts and had to close the deal with this great vest! I love it! Did you checkout the back detail?! It's gorgeous! You can throw this on top of any simple outfit wether it be jeans, shorts, skirt, dress...anything. I used my lucite wedges (which I am totally in love with) and finished off the look with this bright red handbag from Target. Yes, Target! Can you believe it?! They are really stepping it up! I'm excited to share some of the items from my latest haul. I'm telling you, Target is killing it with chic and trendy (and totally affordable) pieces.
Have a great weekend!

XOXO,
Isa











Tank: BCBGMaxazria
Shorts: Marshalls
Shoes: Shoedazzle
Handbag: Target
Necklace: BeautyMarkMiami
Watch: Betsey Johnson via Nordstrom (similar)
Arrow bangle: Justfab

No comments:

Post a Comment