Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pretty in Pink

As a little followup to my Summer In Fall Favorites Part 2, here is my favorite piece from this list...shift dresses! I absolutely love this trend as I mentioned in the last post because of it's versatility and comfort. I love this Rachel Tunic from E's Closet. It comes in various colors and quite honestly, they are all gorgeous. So pick your fave. These dresses can easily dressed up with pumps and a chunky necklace or belt or dressed down with some cute printed flats or sandals. You can't go wrong. You can find lots more shift dresses here and here.

Happy Tuesday!

XOXO,
Isa











Dress: E's Closet (similar)
Necklace: Beauty Mark Miami
Clutch: Justfab
Shoes: Shoedazzle (sold out) (similar)
Double stack rings: Lulus

No comments:

Post a Comment