Monday, October 7, 2013

Bootie Blues

Good Morning and Happy Monday! I have lots for you guys this week! I wanted to start by showing you a little something I put together based on the Summer in Fall Favorites Part 1 post from last week. I started off with the LBD. I wanted to mix it up a little bit and use this gorgeous cobalt blue hi lo dress (similar and only $10) with some fun booties which are also part of last weeks post. This dress is very lightweight, so it's an easy transitional piece. I wore it over the summer for a night out with Justfabs Delfina sandals and a bright yellow clutch.  Now for fall, I thought these booties, also from Justfab, were great for us that live in the more tropical climate. They can be worn with shorts as well, so you can still sizzle and look hot but not sizzle and break a sweat in this heat! I wanted to add some print so I found this chiffon leopard print scarf in my closet (splurge and steal) and threw it on. Since it's a thin and light fabric, again, it works well with the tropical weather. For cooler weather, you can add a jacket or coat and some tights under the dress to keep warm!
Tomorrow I will be bringing to you Part 2 of my Summer in Fall Favorites. Have a beautiful day my loves!

XOXO,
Isa











Dress: Ella Moss (via hautelook)(link above for similar)
Scarf: Vintage (see links above for similar)
Booties: Justfab
Earrings: Beauty Mark Miami


No comments:

Post a Comment