Monday, October 21, 2013

Mixing Prints

There's a lot going on in this outfit! And I must say it has got to be one of my most favorite outfits to date! We got plaid (big fall trend), polka dots, faux leather, studs and bold colors! I purchased these faux leather leggings a couple of months ago for $8 from Charlotte Russe just to get to the free shipping minimum of $30 for a pair of shoes I was already ordering. It turned out to be a great purchase. I love them (and I hate paying for shipping). They are extremely soft and actually keep you cool. 
The jacket, blouse and handbag were random finds at Target. They had nothing to do with eachother but you know what happens at Target comes back home with you! LOL As the ecard says...I went to Target for milk and left with $200 worth of crap and forgot the milk! Well, something like that and I'm sure everyone one of you can relate! I went from having Super Target across the street from my house to having one an hour away! So now when I go, I must hit every corner of the store so that I feel fully satisfied with my Target shopping experience. And honestly, they are really stepping it up. They have such great trendy pieces! It's heaven! 
Now let's go all the way to the bottom of this outfit. I am in LOVE with these shoes! Unfortunately, not every one of us can spend $985 on a pair of Valentino's (my husband would throw a fit), so I opted for a Valentino Rock Stud inspired pair. And I was not disappointed. These are gorgeous! And a great "splurge vs steal" option to the original ones. Have I mentioned how comfortable they are? Well, yes, very comfortable! 

XOXO,
Isa













Jacket: Target (buy here)
Blouse: Target (buy here)
Liquid Leggings: Charlotte Russe (buy here)
Pumps: Lulu's (sold out) (similar)
Handbag: Target (buy here)
Necklace: Beauty Mark Miami
Bracelets: The Way We Are, Palest Pink, Hautelook, Justfab and Beauty Mark Miiami
Watch: Betsey Johnson via Nordstrom (buy here)

No comments:

Post a Comment