Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Peplum Power

It's been a LONG day full of playground fun (for the kids), running after each other with swords, fighting over every toy you can possibly imagine, some Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Mickey Mouse, Dora and lets not forget Team Umizoomi! I'm on a "Pattern Power" overload today! I wish On Demand would have episodes that lasted longer than 23 minutes! That way I wouldnt have them screaming every 20 minutes to put it on again! Well, atleast that played a part in my inspiration today. All the mommies out there who have Nick Jr watchers know what "Pattern Power" means so I went with "Peplum Power", which means the same in the adult fashion world. LOL 
Anyways, I'm on a mission to style this peplum top in many different ways and for many different occasions. I started with this fun "Girls Night Out" or "Happy Hour" look and added color with the necklace and shoes. Don't be afraid to mix colors and patterns or keep it neutral and monochromatic. Whatever works best for you just make sure to let your personality speak! I love this top! It fits perfect! This was a total Hautelook steal! Peplum tops are everywhere. So you can really find a white or cream one anywhere. 
Make sure you check back to see how I style it next week. Hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday!

Love,
Isa










Peplum Top: Maison Blanche (via Hautelook)
Jeans: Abercrombie
Shoes and Clutch :Justfab 
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe, Beauty Mark Miami and Hautelook
Ring: Old

No comments:

Post a Comment