Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Stripes...and stuff

It is a gloomy and rainy day down here. My alarm rang at 7am although I didn't believe it thanks to the darkness. And having to drop off the kids at school under rain was not fun! I have to be honest...I miss my boys when I drop them off at school, but only having one at home is so relaxing! Yes, I love them and miss them all the time but geesh, it's so different not having them all fighting all day long! It's awesome!!! LOL And any mother who tells me otherwise, is lying!!! So anyways, let's get into today's outfit details...Stripes were big in the summer and they will continue to shine throughout fall as well. Any striped blazer adds instant "chic" to any outfit. I chose my super comfy chiffon black shorts and a bright top to add some color. Don't over accessorize since the blazer is bold enough. With that said, I wore this simple tassel necklace and only one bracelet for this outfit. These pointed toe heels are great. Wear them with jeans, a dress, pencil skirt for work, and as I did, shorts, and they'll make any look a little more elegant. Can we talk a little about this handbag?! I purchased this Juicy Couture bag about 5 years ago while on vacation in Las Vegas. It's obviously in perfect condition since I hardly used it. I love it! It complemented the tassle necklace and shoes so well that I just had to bring it out! Which brings me back to what I've said in other posts...DO NOT disregard items you have shoved in the abyss of your closet just because you've worn them already or you may think they are 'out of style'. In the words of YSL..."Fashion fades but style is eternal".
Have a great Monday!
XOXO,
Isa






Blazer: Kensie via Hautelook (similar)
Blouse: The Closet Boutique-Miami
Shorts: Marshalls
Shoes: Zara 
Handbag: Juicy Couture (old)
Tassel Necklace: Beauty Mark Miami 
Bracelet: Brina Box

No comments:

Post a Comment