Wednesday, August 21, 2013

"Why fit in when you were born to stand out!!!"

Today I wanted to show you guys how to take a dress that you assume would be for a fun night outing to a comfortable and stylish look for daytime. I got this hi-lo dress at Love Culture last year to wear at night for a cruise. It fit the occasion perfect. It's tropical with the floral print and cool with the sweetheart neckline and also has an open back. Now I wanted to wear it a little differently so I added this denim shirt I had in my closet from Target, tied it at the front and then used these colorful sandals to complement the floral print. Let's not forget this gorgeous beaded shell necklace to finish the look! Remember not to rule out pieces in your closet that you might have already worn and think you have no use for. Play around with items you already have. Mix denim with anything! Dress down a dress you may think you can only wear with heels by adding some grungy and textured pieces. And most importantly, be confident when you wear it! Trust me, I get major heat (by heat I mean laughing) from my husband and his friends with some of my outfits because they have no fashion sense what so ever. HAHA But honestly, I just smile! It's my style, I feel comfortable in it, and I don't care if anyone else likes it or not! I do! And that's all that matters! Like the saying goes...Why fit in when you were born to stand out!!! 
Have a great Wednesday!!!
XOXO,
Isa





 Hi-Lo Floral Dress: Love Culture
Denim Shirt: Target
Necklace: Palest Pink (similar)
Sandals: Vince Camuto
Bracelets: Charlotte Russe and Beauty Mark Miami

Here's a (not so good) pic of the hubby and I last year wearing this hi-lo dress...  

No comments:

Post a Comment