Friday, August 30, 2013

Stripes and stuff-Part 2

Happy Friday! Although I must say I hope your Friday is a lot better than mine. I had a rough morning after driving an hour to take my oldest to an ENT appt and being stressed out the whole time and praying that I would make it on time to pickup my 3 year old at school. Well, long story short, I made it out on time but noticed my car temperature was extremely high while on the expressway. So I pulled over, waited for my husband and his friend, took his friends car and headed down to pickup my son. I was 20 minutes late and boy was I upset. He didnt notice at all, thank god! And the best part, my car needed to be towed to the shop because it was way overheated! Ugh!!! I hate car problems! Anyways, I just wanted to do this short post which is part of my last post, before the weekend. Here, I show you how to dress down an outfit with simply changing 2 items. I changed the striped blazer for a denim jacket and the heels for sandals and tada!!! Easy and comfy running errands outfit! Have a great weekend!!!

XOXO,
Isa




Top: The Closet Boutique
Jacket: LC by Lauren Conrad via Kohls
Shorts: Marshalls
Purse: Juicy Couture (old)
Sandals: Shoedazzle
Bracelet: Brina Box

1 comment: