Saturday, August 3, 2013

Playful Polka Dots

Hey Lovelies! Happy Saturday! Quick post to share this cute errand running outfit. White jeans are a must in any closet! They match with literally everything and they give any outfit a sleeker look as oppose to blue denim. Don't get me wrong, I love blue jeans, but these white ones really make certain opposing colors pop! Like this navy blue off-the-shoulder chiffon top. I added this gorgeous mustard yellow statement necklace that really completes the outfit. You can also tuck in the blouse and add a belt for more color but for me being on the go, it's easier to move around in this way.
I had promised to share with you guys those other flats I snagged at Gap during their summer sale a couple of weeks ago so here they are. How cute are these {$13} polka dot flats?! I love them! And boy what a steal!
Hope you enjoyed my quickie outfit post and hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Have a beautiful and fabulous day!
Love, 
Isa







Jeans: Gap
Flats: Gap
Necklace and Bracelets: Beauty Mark Miami
Purse: Anne Klein (via Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment